A few weeks after we started this projects and we have news!
From the frontend demo came a backend.
It's still too early to publish a testable version, we're currently working on users rights.
For now, all the "features" of the frontend demo are implemented in the backend, with additional features:
- Plants are now "resources", as it's more generic for plants and living things
- Ability to add more than one resource in a patch
- Ability to rename planted resources and patches
- Ability to have resource groups (more on that later)
- Ability to assign to a resource the resources which marries well or not with it
- A small plant library was designed (and needs polish)
The resource groups allow to create generic groups, usable when you don't know or don't care about the exact variety of element you're going to use. As an example, we may have a "Mulberry" generic group, with a few variants in it.
That being said, enough for tonight.
As the application is mainly developped in french, other posts may be in french too.