I spent some time figuring out why the setup of ExperimentsLabs wasn't going on with an OVH "perso" hosting plan.
Today is a big day: the Elabs CMS has barely the required features to run as a public website (with no registration enabled for now). So i changed the repo on GitHub to a public repo, made some last commits in a rush and uploaded everything here.
And it wasn't working.
After hours spent searching and editing the wrong files, the solution popped out: edit the
.ovhconfig file (in the dir parent to www) this way:
app.engine=phpcgi app.engine.version=5.6 http.firewall=none environment=production
All of that because I use
empty() in some statements, and PHP 4, the default on OVH servers, throws an error.
It's time to open an issue ;)