Challenge for FreeCodeCamp using React
** Users stories from FreeCodeCamp**
- Objective: Build a CodePen.io app that is functionally similar to this: https://codepen.io/FreeCodeCamp/full/xVXWag/.
- Rule #1: Don't look at the example project's code. Figure it out for yourself.
- Rule #2: Fulfill the below user stories. Use whichever libraries or APIs you need. Give it your own personal style.
- Rule #3: You must use both Sass and React to build this project.
- User Story: I can create recipes that have names and ingredients.
- User Story: I can see an index view where the names of all the recipes are visible.
- User Story: I can click into any of those recipes to view it.
- User Story: I can edit these recipes.
- User Story: I can delete these recipes.
- User Story: All new recipes I add are saved in my browser's local storage. If I refresh the page, these recipes will still be there.