Tool to compare two websites with screenshots diff.
SiteCompare was created when converting Stylus style of Inkline to SCSS, in order to check if there was no regression.
It is now in a development state with these functionalities:
- Site crawling with page screenshot
- Screenshot comparison, generating a diff picture with pixels that changed
- Ability to perform a limited set of actions on each page (click/hover determined elements) and take a screenshot
- Run the crawling with different screen widths
- Run on a predefined set of URLS
It's written in Ruby and need work to be publishable as a ruby gem and usable in a CI environment.
If you're interested, check the sources and come in !