The CMS used on this website
Copypasta of the README:
CMS for ExperimentsLabs.com created with CakePHP 3
What is it ?
It's a small website made to make a presentation of projects, files and some articles...
In any case, that's not a modular CMS, with plugins and lot of stuff (as Croogo)
Features in v0.0.1
First notable version with all base features working:
- User management
- Administration section
- User section to
- Manage albums (groups of files)
- Manage files (images, text, video, sounds)
- Manage notes (short texts)
- Manage posts (articles)
- Manage projects (a project can have related albums, files, notes and posts)
- "Safe For Work" state for the above items
- Tagging system
- Content reporting
- Comments (private only)
- Internationalization support
- Licenses support
Last 6 elements added to project
As the last update was about the different languages on user submitted content, it's time to internationalize Elabs, the core.
Here is the beggining of this wonderful journey.
As I have time to work on this website, I planned some changes in the days coming, from the overall design, to the addition of new functionnalities.
- Added comments system (comments are not public, only the author of a commented item can see them.)
- Cleaned up Sass files and added an
Reflected the last changes made:
- Language support
- Full French translation
- Notes module (255ch. texts)
- Integrated PHPUnit tests
- Integrated Code coverage
- Bug corrections