Collection of small pieces of code created for VueJS projects. This is a work in progress, the different pieces are tied together.
From the README:
There is no browser support for now, this is meant to be used with webpack.
- API: An HTTP wrapper tied to VueX to handle loading states and API errors
- Common: Some basic functions
- Modeler: Model structure generator to use with the Modulator
- Modulator: VueX module generator with some base getters/setters
- Notifier: proxy messaging system. Replace it with your own (as vuex-toast)
- VueX (modules):
- AuthModule: JWT Auth module for VueX
- LoadersModule: handle and manage the app's loading state
- PageStateModule: handle and manage the page's state
You should use these libraries in your app: